The Beyond the Walls Museum Pass Program is funded by the Friends of the Sherborn Library.
The museum pass program offers free or reduced admission to numerous Boston-area museums.
Click here to reserve a museum pass online.
Museum Pass Reservation General Policies:
- Sherborn Library museum passes can be reserved by Sherborn residents and Town employees with a valid Minuteman Library card.
- Patrons must have an account in good standing with the Minuteman Library network, with no billed items or fines in excess of the Network's $5 cutoff limit.
- Non-residents with a valid Minuteman Library card may reserve available passes one hour before the Library closes the evening before, and anytime on the date of the reservation. Please refer to the Library website (http://library.sherbornma.org) for Library hours.
- Non-residents must reserve passes via telephone or at the Library, since the online software will not authenticate the Library cards of non-residents.
- You / your family can reserve one museum pass per day. During school vacation weeks, no more than two passes per vacation period can be reserved.
- Please cancel your reservation if you are unable to use the pass, so that others can benefit. Call 508.653.0770 to cancel your reservation, or do so online.
- Passes not picked up by 11 a.m. may be released to other patrons.
Laminated Pass Policies:
- Laminated passes must be returned to the Library by 10 a.m. on the day after use, either to the circulation desk if the Library is open, or in the Book Drop if the Library is closed.
- Late passes incur a $1.00 per day late fee. The fee for a lost pass is $10.00
- Museums / Organizations that issue laminated passes are:
Garden in the Woods
Tower Hill Botanical Gardens
Coupon Pass Policies:
- Coupon or disposable passes are turned in at the museum, and not returned to the Library.
- Coupon passes can be picked up as much as a week before the reservation date.
- Museums / Organizations that issue coupon-style passes are:
Museum of Fine Arts
Peabody Essex Museum
Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum
New England Aquarium
Museum of Science